Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Being a full time mom while doing a full time job
Life in the philippines is hard. Mommy and Daddy usually work to make full support of the financial need of their kids and the everyday necessities to their home. When my husband and I had our first baby I was just 19 years old and my husband is still studying in college back then... We have no choice but to live with my in-laws cause we can't afford to live on our own and build a family yet... Life is hard back then, that was 14 years ago but life is harder for us now that we have 3 kids already. My husband is working now in one of the most reputable banks in the country and i am working with a financing company. Still finances is not good with all the bills to pay and the food to put on the table. My real struggle is i want to take care of my kids and give them my full attention...but how can i possibly do that if I'm working full time???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment